Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny Office Jokes, Funny Office Interview Jokes, Funny Santa Banta Jokes, : Banta Singh's Interview

Banta Singh goes for an interview and there the interviewer tells him:
Interviewer: Banta Singh, you have to say the opposite of all that I say. OK?
Banta Singh: OK.
Interviewer: Made in India
Banta Singh: Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer: Good... Keep it up
Banta Singh: Bad... Put it down
Interviewer: Maxi Mum
Banta Singh: Mini Dad
Interviewer: Enough! Take your seat
Banta Singh: Insufficient! Don't take my seat
Interviewer: Idiot! Take your seat
Banta Singh: Clever! Don't take my seat
Interviewer: I say you get out!
Banta Singh: You didn't say I come in
Interviewer: I reject you!
Banta Singh: You appoint me
Interviewer: !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment